Important COVID-19 Information
We are taking every precaution to ensure your safety
- Limited seating in the waiting room.
- When patients arrive, they call from the car and wait until we retrieve you.
- Everyone must wear a mask in the building.
- Temperatures are checked at the door.
- We perform thorough sanitizing and cleaning between patients.
Know the Symptoms and Get Tested
If you have the following symptoms, please call us before coming in for an appointment, and we can make recommendations for where to get tested for COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
EMERGENCY WARNING SIGNS FOR COVID-19
If you or someone close to you is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face